mem0ry....we d0 n0t remember days; we remember m0ments.....f0rever t0gether....

January 2010 : Two weeks with My Eika..

Eika,

At 5.30 am today, I’ll departing to offshore, after 2 weeks been onshore, I have lot of joyful moment with you. Your naughtiness, your manja, your childish, and your entire action delight my day. I’ll always remember how you bring all the joyful to my life bring it with me to offshore. I’ll always missing you. Love you extremely much and never forget you till end of my life. Thanks a lot, since you be a part of my life, my life become more cheerful. You give me spirit to make my day full of achievement. I love you..







Eika,
If you wanna know how much I Miss You..
Try to catch rain drops,
The ones you catch is how much you miss me,
And the ones you miss is how much I miss you
Sayangku Nor Zulaikha Che Mohamad…

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment