mem0ry....we d0 n0t remember days; we remember m0ments.....f0rever t0gether....

Forgive and Forget..

Hurm… me and eika got into hard time. This morning we have big argument. I’m very angered with her and start to talk harshly to her. Suddenly, while I’m playing with my phone, I saw lot of our happy time pic. Then I realize we both very love each other. Then I transfer that pic to my PC and start to create something to win over her heart. Eika, I’m so sorry ya, Love u so much till end of my life….




Eika... I' m so sorry for everything i did, I just want you to know that I will always love you and no matter what happens I will always forgive and forget it. I just can't loose you to anything. Thats how much I need ypu and care about you please love me forever and always. Don't lie to me as it very painfull till end of my life.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment